DMGP series three-phase asynchronous motor powered by inverter for roller table is based on YG series three-phase asynchronous motor to extend the adjustable speed range，enlarge frame size and power range.It is designed to adopt the inverter to drive roller table in metallurgical industry.DMGP motor features high overload capacity,high mechanical intensity,wide adjustable speed range,so the motor can be used not only in the roller table with continuous operation,but also in the roller table with frequent starting,braking,reversing operation.
The frame size of YG series motor is form H112to H225.Its output torque is from 8 to 240Nm and its frequency range id from 5 to 80Hz.But the frame size of DMGP series motor is from H112 to H450 ,and its output torque is from7Nm to2400Nm,and its frequency range is from 1 to 100HZ.DMGP series motor can drive roller table with big torque and low speed.
1. Rated voltage:380V,rated frequency:50Hz.It can also be based on non-standard voltage and frequency,such as 380V/15Hz,660V/20Hz.etc.
2. Frequency range:1 to 100Hz.Constant torque is from 1 to 50 Hz and constant power is from 50 to 100Hz,Or change the frequency range on request.
3. Duty type:S1 to S9,S1 in the technical data table is only for reference.
4. Insulation class is H.The degree of protection for enclosure is IP54,also can be made into IP55,IP65.The type of cooling is IC410(surface nature cooling).
5. Position of terminal box:the terminal box is located on the left side of motor,which size is from H112 to H225 viewed form shaft end,and is located on the motor,which size is from H250 to H450 viewed from non shaft end.
6. Accessories can be added as required,such as encoder,brake,temperature measurer,thermal protection,etc.
It is designed to adopt the inverter to drive roller table in metallurgical industry,low speed and high torque drive roller table directly.